At Pineywoods Realty we believe the agent, not the agency, is the key. Our agents are tenacious and experienced, and dedicated to helping their clients through every stage of the transaction process.
We are proud to offer an elite agent the platform to grow their business autonomously while also providing the support and resources every agent is looking for in a brokerage. In addition to our agent services platform, we offer the opportunity for select broker-associates to license their own office. Learn more about the advantages of licensing here.
Why Choose Pineywoods Realty?
- Attractive Commission Structure – $50/mo includes Brokermint, E&O Insurance, and broker support. $500 per transaction with an annual cap of $5000 on transaction fees.
- Top 10 Brokerages in Tampa – With over 250 agents completing over 1500 transactions in 2022, we are ranked as one of the Top 10 local brokerages in Tampa.
- Brand Recognition – Pineywoods Realty is part of a real estate platform that includes Property Management, Title, Insurance, Mortgage, and Capital services. Our individual Pineywoods companies have been recognized as trusted and proven businesses within our communities. We ranked on Inc’s 5000 fastest-growing companies list in 2019, and were the South Tampa Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year runner up the same year.
- Support – When you join our team, we offer an array of services to help you succeed. Our Broker of Record and Lead Brokers are available outside of regular business hours to provide the support required at crucial moments.
- Remote Capable & E-friendly Home Office – We are a completely paperless/e-office and offer 100% remote capabilities. From our headquarters in South Tampa, we support over 250 agents across the entire state of Florida.
- Team Friendly – We have several teams at Pineywoods Realty, and encourage team leaders to consider partnering with us. While team splits are determined by the team leader, Pineywoods Realty still only charges $500 per transaction.
All of Your Questions Answered
We have limited office desk space for rent, but we do have a conference room for agents to meet with and present to clients. This is available on a first come, first served basis, and must be reserved in advance.
We offer disbursement authorizations that agents can be paid at closing. Otherwise, we direct deposit agent’s commissions within 48hrs of the office receiving the completed file.
We have a broker available seven days a week.
We are members of GTR, PRO, RASM, ORRA, MIAMI, AINCAR, and NEFAR.
We provide Brokermint for transaction management and office compliance.
Yes, E&O is included with our monthly dues. In the event of a claim, the agent would be responsible for the $10,000 deductible.